Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Clinical Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Certified Transactional Analyst (EATA)
- MSc in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Life Coaching (Newcastle College)
My experience comes from working in a range of therapeutic settings from community and university counselling and psychotherapy services to setting up and managing the counselling and psychotherapy service at an FE college in West London working with young people who have been unable to engage in mainstream education and those with learning and physical difficulties.
I have over a decade of experience working with young people and families as a parenting facilitator and youth mentor. I am also a wife and mother to two young children an entrepreneur and have been self employed since 2010. I am a firm believer in mediation and mindfulness to support well being and combine all of my skills to offer an holistic approach to therapy and coaching in my private practise.
I am a member of, and abide by the code of ethics of the following:
- Metanoia Institute
- BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists) REGISTERED 0750671
- EATA (European Association for Transactional Analysis)
- IARTA (International Association of Relational Transactional Analysis)
- UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy)
All of my work is supervised by a senior psychotherapist who oversees and monitors my work. This is an essential part of delivering an ethical and professional service to my clients.
I am fully insured and committed to CPD (Continuing Professional Development) in Psychotherapy.